Taylor Engley are pleased to bring to the market this CHAIN FREE modern top floor flat, that enjoys far reaching countryside views. The property is offered on a 75% shared ownership and benefits from a spacious living room and kitchen, two bedrooms and a large wet room. Bentley Grange is located within close proximity to swimming and gym facilities, local supermarkets, bus routes and Hailsham town centre. EPC = B

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL

Lift or stairs to the top floor, door to:

ENTRANCE HALL

Airing cupboard with slatted shelving, built-in storage cupboard.

LIVING ROOM 5.26m x 3.68m max (17'3 x 12'1 max)

Electric wall heater, telephone point, television points, large window enjoying far reaching views over countryside. Open plan to:

KITCHEN 3.68m x 2.26m (12'1 x 7'5 )

Fitted with a range of built-in wood effect cupboards and drawers, built-in Zanussi oven, built-in Zanussi hob with extractor over, worksurfaces, sink unit, space for fridge freezer and washing machine.

BEDROOM ONE 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4 x 11')

Large window enjoying far reaching views, electric radiator, range of built-in furniture to include wardrobes, bedside units and dressing table.

BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.26m (9'8 x 7'5 )

Suite comprising low level wc, washbasin, shower, electric radiator, extractor fan, door to hallway and bedroom one.

BEDROOM TWO 3.00m x 2.34m (9'10 x 7'8 )

Window enjoying far reaching views, electric radiator.

PLEASE NOTE:

The flat is offered on a 75% share and the remaining 25% is owned by Saxon weald, there is no rent to pay on the portion owned by Saxon Weald. The monthly service charge for the year ending 31st March 2022 is £503.78 (subject to final confirmation).

COUNCIL TAX BAND

This property is currently rated by Wealden District Council at Band (C)

MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER

NB. For clarification, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars & floor plans as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances & specific fittings. All measurements are approximate and into bays, alcoves and occasional window spaces where appropriate. Room sizes cannot be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.

EPC Graph for Binder Lane, Hailsham

Get a free valuation

Find out how much your property is worth